Are you interested in learning proven strategies to expedite your preclinical programs, minimize study risk, make better business decisions, and significantly decrease developmental costs?
Scientific Business Advisors provides scientific and business consulting and commercialization strategies to Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Drug, and Medical Device companies and Investment Firms developing intravenous (IV) therapies. Companies developing intravenous compounds and medical devices to administer these products have gained great value from our infusion expertise, ability to successfully manage their preclinical toxicology programs, and in developing business strategies for product commercialization.
Scientific Business Advisors bridges the gap between science and business by providing regulator insight, sharing best practices, and ensuring project milestones align with overall business objectives. Companies applying our proven strategies were able to expedite their preclinical infusion programs, minimize study risk, and significantly decrease developmental costs.
In our experience, each consulting relationship and business objective is unique, however below is a summary of the services Scientific Business Advisors delivers:
- Serving the Life Science, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device Industry
- Expertise in the Development, Testing, and Commercialization of Intravenous (IV) compounds
- Preclinical Infusion Expertise
- Discovery, Preclinical, GLP, and Clinical Development Support
- Proven Record of Identifying Strategic Business Opportunities with New Technologies
- Design and Implement Solutions to Address Product Development and Business Needs
- Project Management and Effective Study Execution Strategies
- Vetting Acquisitions and Venture Capital Investments in Drug and Medical Device Companies
- Assist in the Preparation of Briefing Materials in Support of Senior-Level Decision-Makers and Potential Investment Partners
- Assist with the Unique Requirements of Government and Department of Defense (DOD) Funded Projects
If you would like to speed up your drug development process, schedule a strategy session with Andrew Alexander where he will share with your how he has helped other drug and medical device companies develop go-to-market strategies and address their product development challenges.
→ View our endorsements in Testimonials.